Wednesday, June 20, 2012

"Waiting On" Wednesday: The Third Wheel


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by breaking the spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
The Third Wheel( Diary of a Wimpy Kid # 7)
by Jeff Kinney
Expected publication: November 13th 2012 by Amulet Books
224 pages

From Amazon:
 Love is in the air- but what does that mean for Greg Heffley?

My thoughts: From the blurb and from the cover,I'm guessing that Greg gets dumped on his first date.Oh,poor Greg.Well,back to the  main part.Now why am I choosing this book for today's Waiting on Wednesday?Because I'm eagerly looking forward to what the author's got in store within the pages of this book.I've read every single one of The Wimpy Kid books and also own EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM in hardcover.This series is an enjoyable read for anyone,regardless of their age.Even people who are reluctant readers will find themselves being attracted to this series,as along with words there are also doodlings covering every page,so therefore this can also be referred to as a picture book.This series is also an international bestselling series.So if you haven't started reading this series yet,you'd better start soon,because otherwise you'll miss reading one of the best series ever written in the history of mankind.Even my dad likes it,and he has this tendency of criticizing most of the books I read.

4 comments:

  1. *Gasp* I'm a fanatic of this series!!! Gah! November seems so long away. Awesome pick! :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series. Here is my pick:
    WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, are they still releasing these? I didn't realise!

    ComaCalm's WoW Throne of Glass Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!You are absolutely about to make my day! :)
I really appreciate feedback from my readers on every single one of my posts but please keep in mind that Daydreaming Bookworm is an award free zone. I used to accept blog award tags before but now I really don't have the time.Sorry!