Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays: (July 24)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 
 
 
 My teasers:
 
teaser#1
"It was on a sweltering morning two weeks earlier when Yoritomo-no-miya,Seii Taishogun of the Shima Isles,emerged from his bedchamber,yawned and declared that he wanted a griffin."

teaser#2
"One traitorous eyebrow rose toward Hideo's hairline."
 
-pg 06
 
 

teasers are taken from:

 
 Title:Stormdancer
Author: Jay Kristoff
 
 
                                                        

6 comments:

  1. Awesome :) I've seen this book floating around the blogosphere.. the cover is killer! Thanks for stoppin' by :)

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teasers! I've been seeing a lot of this book, hope I have a chance to read it soon.

    Here's my tease from The Weird Sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's almost like a tongue twister! Haha
    Anyway, thanks for checkin' out my teaser!
    Happy Tuesday and reading!

    Michelle from Michelle Shouts Random

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR!!! XD I even tried pronouncing the names out loud!
      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. The book sounds really interesting!
    Here's my teasers: http://uncorkedthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/teaser-tuesday.html
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!You are absolutely about to make my day! :)
I really appreciate feedback from my readers on every single one of my posts but please keep in mind that Daydreaming Bookworm is an award free zone. I used to accept blog award tags before but now I really don't have the time.Sorry!